Dickinson will be holding its Spring Clean-up from April 29 through May 14. Participating businesses plan to host the kick-off on Friday April 29.
April 29 – May 14: Clean-up continues
Several companies are also assigned different
April 29 (tentative) – Kick-Off Clean-Up day (confirmation and more info to come)
Help clean-up areas around town and along roads and highways.
Several businesses and organizations have designated areas to clean (see below).
Trash bags are available at the Public Safety Center, Central Fire Station, West River Community Center, and Chamber of Commerce
City of Dickinson Fire Department, 701-456-7625;
After cleaning, contact the Bailer Building at 701-456-7776
- Anyone assisting cleaning the town make sure bags are tied completely and
placed along the road edge but not in the walkway
- Must notify Aaron or the solid waste department on location of bag piles
- Be mindful of the wind
- If you have your own truck to load you can and just bring it to the Bailer Building
no charge but still secure the load with a strap or tarp for safety
- HOURS EFFECTVE APRIL 29TH
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 7AM – 5PM
Several businesses will plan to clean Adopted Highways or other areas of town. These assigned areas include:
- NORTH PARK INC.-21st Street E from Highway 22 to 10th Ave. East
- TRINITY WEST- 3rd Ave. W. to 8th Ave. W. between Villard and 3rd St. W.
- EMPLOYEES OF MDU- 9th Ave. S.E. from Dinsdale Bridge to 8th St. S.E. AND 8th St. S.E. from 9th Ave. S.E. to 4th Ave. S.E.
- WOMEN OF TODAY-10th Ave. East from Villard to 21st St. East
- VEVERKA FAMILY- 14th Street West to 10th Ave. East
- ROERS: EXIT59- NORTH 30th Ave W to West Ridge Drive along South Roughrider Blvd and along the Interstate fence
- ASPEN-Walmart(24th St W.) to Sherwin-Williams East on 21st St E. to North Park Homes
- STEFFES- County Line South to Green River on both sides of HWY 22
- MARATHON- North on both sides of HWY 22 to Interstate to County Line
- TRINITY EAST-3rd Street East the two parks and from 4th Ave. W. to 10th Ave. W.
- FISHER INDUSTRY- Energy Drive Business loop east- 2 different days
- CONOCO PHILLIPS- 3rd Ave. W. from 21st St. W. to State Ave.
- DICKINSON MUSEUM –Museum Dr. from HWY 22 to 10th Ave East
- NELCO CHAMPION- to be determined
- SW DISTRIC HEALTH-14th St. to 16th St. and in-between 10th Ave East and HWY22
- JC-PENNY – Prairie Hills Mall Parking Lot and surrounding streets